12.10.2009

wipe worthy

I like to feel polished and put together. When my diaper bag has a zip loc filled with wipes I feel less than. Sure there is nothing wrong with that style, if you want to call it "style", but what about a hard case that holds the wipes, keeps them tidy and moist, and is also stylish?

Made By Angie is a company that designs handmade wipes cases to perk up your poo change. It really works. When you are down and dirty on the floor wrestling that baby (or toddler who refuses to use the potty in my case) into a new diaper, a convenient and fashionable wipes case can bring a smile to your face.

For baby boy Iver due in March I chose the "Cole" pattern. The options are endless! What is your favorite?





disclaimer::
{My Placenta Wears Prada received a sample for review in order to give you the scoop}

No comments:

Post a Comment