12.10.2009

it is 4:46am

Here I am 4:46am. My first bought of pregnancy and stress induced insomnia. I am not a fan.

My loyal companion Boris the Cat is right here by my side in my office. He would much rather be cozy in bed, but hey- so would I. Tomorrow (wait, later on today) I have a huge work event and sleep is exactly what I need.

I just can't lay there in bed and mull over all of the work to do, bills to pay, things to prepare for baby boy's arrival. I thought that checking my email/twitter and blogging a bit may be more productive.

These last two posts have to do with sleep. I am seeing a trend here. I have never had a problem with sleep and can do it usually anywhere at any time as long as the "to-do" list in my head is clear. Unfortunately it is not today.

I think I will logon to my favorite shopping website to relax my head. I won't be buying, but I do love to window shop. Oh wait I yawned. Maybe I just needed to check in and now I can go back to sleep. Let's hope for the best. Luckily my work event is outdoors and sunglasses will be appropriate. We can call my style "Sleep Widow Chic".

No comments:

Post a Comment