12.15.2009

tackle. touchdown.

Some people like to watch football on Sundays. Me? Not so much. This past Sunday I tackled our stack of fresh new juicy holiday cards from Mango Ink. This is my second year (at least) ordering our holiday cards from their great shop. So far we have mailed at least 3/4 of our stack so I am feeling very accomplished.

I really believe in investing in nice holiday cards and sending out great photos of my family. This year we used photos from our shoot with Ashley Brown (a client of mine) and showcased them on a unique silver and yellow background (I am not a big red/green holiday person).

I love our cards and had a great time addressing them while Ruby (age 5) stuck the return address labels (complete with dropped red star- which I LOVE) on the back and stamps on the front! She did a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment