11.12.2009

punky kids

My girls are both feeling punky with a virus that luckily is not the dreaded flu. Of course while everyone else is getting the flu, we have to get Coxsackie Virus.

Despite blisters on their hands, feet and in their mouths (I know, seriously) they are in good spirits. That is their nature, very easy going, always on the go, always looking at the bright side.

Recently I took some shots of them for my friend Ben Karis-Nix who owns a line of t-shirts for men, women and kids called Run We Must. Run We Must is a great song that was written by Ben with my husband on drums. Like my kids with their great spirit, Run We Must is a whimsical point of view which could only be invented and conveyed by someone like Ben.

Check out his line (kid's tees are 15% off!)& the song by Sugar Cookie Music (My Dan). Indie tees, indie rock.


listen





No comments:

Post a Comment