11.19.2009

carry me




I am a huge fan of wearing babies. They love it, I love it. So it all works out for everyone!

We purchased a BABYBJÖRN when Ruby was born (5+ years ago) and since then the company has grown leaps and bounds with so many different new products. Not to mention the color choices for their famous carrier, now even available in organic fabric!

When baby Iver arrives I can't wait to use our new Classic Baby Carrier Original by the brand famous for construction, durability and simple style. This time we will be using their new Organic Cotton version in a lovely shade of walnut which is right up my color palette alley!


The Classic Baby Carrier is appropriate for wearing baby from newborn up to 25lbs. It has a super ergonomic design and I always feel very supported using this type of baby carrier. When baby is a bit bigger they like to face forward which is another great feature.


We can't wait to report back on this product in March when he is here and we take him out and about to see the world in style, comfort and safety! Plus, baby carrying is a good core/ab workout for mama post delivery!





disclaimer::
{My Placenta Wears Prada received a sample for review in order to give you the scoop}

No comments:

Post a Comment