10.20.2009

pee pee pants

Let's be perfectly honest here moms- the further along in your pregnancy that you get the more um pee tries to sneak out when you don't want it to.

I didn't pee my pants or anything but at 20 weeks I now have the familiar discomfort (let's just call it pain) and not so fond memory of baby vs. bladder.

Today at Dr. Chill's office, his lovely nurse whom I adore for her wit and charm and straight-forward-ness shrugged her shoulders and said "it sucks". My pee tested fine in the cup, and I don't have pain when I go, I just literally get shooting pains while walking as if my bladder is being poked. Then a little bit of pee comes out.

For now I will work on my kegels (Google it) and wear protective undergarment items. Luckily we don't need Depends but I still have 18-20 weeks to go. Gosh that sounds like a long time. So don't make me laugh to hard and if I suddenly get up and run to the bathroom, don't worry. I will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment