10.26.2009

due date buddy

It is always fun to become friends with people (or have friends) who are pregnant at the same time as you. But I have an exact due date buddy! I have never met her in person, but maybe some day I will. Some of my best friends are women, mostly moms who I have met online through my work and Casi is no different.

Casi Densmore-Koon runs CupcakeMag a very fashionable blog. She and I are both due with our third babies on March 7, 2010.

She is having her third girl, while I decided to switch it up and have a boy after two girls! We tweet and email often about how we are doing and it is so much fun.

Let's see who "goes" first! We are 21 weeks 1 day today!

1 comment:

  1. Your awesome and I know I tell you how much you ROCK all the time but it is so true. I was so excited when reading this I got tears in my eyes (lovin those prego hormones) The race is on :) I love it, it is SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete