4.07.2010

something to grab onto




Iver is ALL about pulling at my necklace. I love this, but notice that sometimes he gets upset when he grabs the thin chain which probably doesn't feel too good on his tiny hand.

Enter Teething Beads by Sonny & Reed! Ok, I realize Iver at almost 8 weeks isn't teething yet, but when he is (which I am sure will happen overnight), I will be ready! For now I am wearing a stylish, and safely beaded necklace for him to grab onto! He loves it, I get compliments, and I am confident that when he does start teething that this necklace will bring us even closer together.

My Placenta Wears Prada readers take 10% off PLUS FREE SHIPPING with code "PlacentaWearsPrada"



**We received a necklace for testing (and it's awesome!)

1 comment:

  1. this is exactly what i was looking for. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete