3.31.2010

designed by mama



I had a few ideas on a birth announcement for iver. Truthfully I tried to get out of it all together since I thought we dodged the bullet by live tweeting his arrival and landing in papers and on tv nationwide! However his father really wanted him to have one since his big sisters did, and so he shall have one!

I designed it myself and really enjoy this type of work. It relaxes me and I love to be creative. I am going to start doing announcements and other sorts of design work on a more regular basis. So if you like what you see and you need a photo card, let me know! My goal is to create modern family cards. However they will not be on photo paper, but printed on matte card stock or linen paper. I am not a huge fan of photo paper and find that matte is more timeless and classic.

1 comment:

  1. very, very lovely:) yes, matte or linen beats photo paper any day.

    ReplyDelete