2.24.2010

beautiful boy

It never really occurred to me that I could be the mother of a son. I am one of three girls. My mom is one of four. Her mom one of 2. We don't know what to do with a boy and having had two girls before Iver came, I just assumed we would have another.

I have to say, he is super cool. We call him "our little kink". Our Ukrainian battle axe nurse in postpartum called him a little King and with her accent "kink" is what came out. It is endearing, we promise and we love him so much. The girls want to squeeze him, so we need to be careful!

At six days old we were honored to have Ashley Brown photograph our little kink with his big sisters. The end result was of course amazing so please allow me to share and gloat and by all means- turn on your speakers and click on this link for the entire collection of photos. Warning: you may need a tissue.




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing these gorgeous pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously beautiful. love all those pictures! congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh they are all so beautiful!!! how is having a boy?

    ReplyDelete